Account Executive APPLY NOW
Join a fast-growing start-up company that is harnessing technology to make our World a healthier and safer place. Our product is an automated and intelligent system that measures and monitors physiology and behavior. We harness advanced technology to comprehensively monitor and track health. Our system prevents the spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19 by ensuring people are healthy and are engaging in safe behaviors. If a potentially sick person is detected, then close contacts are automatically identified. Then, people who were potentially exposed can be immediately notified and monitored. Lastly, we notify facility managers which specific locations need to be sanitized based on traffic patterns or exposure risk.
As the Account Executive, reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be the primary owner of all sales and business development activities in your assigned region. You will play a key role in developing new business and managing key accounts to rapidly grow the company. You will be responsible for implementing a structured sales plan aimed at generating new business, and to build strong, trust based relationships with key decision makers. If you are a process-driven sales professional with a strong track record of exceeding sales goals, if you have demonstrated experience in articulating the value proposition, if you want your work to make a difference in global health, and if you are passionate about new technology, we’d love you to join our team.
- Base: 65K to 75K
- Total OTE: 130K to 150K
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Profit sharing
Sales + Quota Attainment:
- Comfortable with owning a quota metric for new product sales and booking revenue.
- Own a specific territory (geographical and / or industry vertical) to grow relationships, develop pipeline and execute on pipeline.
- Comfortable working 100% remotely with some travel (25%).
- Adept at developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- Identify new business opportunities among the existing customer base.
- Proficient at creating sales reports for both internal and external customers.
Technical Consulting Acumen & Solution Selling:
- Identify customer's business needs, challenges, and technical requirements to match our product offering and solutions.
- Leads the development of a compelling sales pitch customized to customer needs and persona.
- Identify new prospects and opportunities via partnerships, existing customers and executive networks.
- Plan, build, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in assigned accounts/prospects.
- Develop and execute account planning for existing customers and strategic prospects.
- Actively monitor and maintain status of opportunities in CRM, following the principles of forecasting.
- Prioritize list of accounts/prospects for short and long-term pursuit to achieve assigned sales objectives.
- Provide accurate forecasts.
- At least 5 years of executive level direct sales experience (comfortable with quota, building pipeline, managing pipeline, and executing pipeline).
- Software, tech, information technology, or medical sales industry experience preferred but other backgrounds and experience will be considered as well.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers.
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex sales situations and closing six-figure transactions.
- Able to listen, establish rapport, build credibility quickly, and clearly articulate Metrix value propositions.
- Bright, relentless, and bold.
- Strong desire to work in a dynamic fast-paced work environment.
- Strong cold calling skills, prospecting, business development and product training and demonstration experience required.
- Excellent communication, negotiating and closing skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel required.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.