Collection And Use Of Your Personal Information
MTRX, or where relevant a designated service provider, collects personal information that you choose to provide or we receive from other sources. This may include personal information you provide through this Site, on third-party websites and applications via employment or acceptance via a registration process.
We and designated service providers, may obtain the following types of personal information in connection with this Site:
- name, email address, postal address, account names and passwords, or other contact information
- signature, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, or other similar identifiers
- Professional, employment-related, or education information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a user’s interaction with an Internet website, application, advertisement
- Demographic information
- Sensor collected information such as video, audio, respiration, temperature, and heart rate
Personal information is obtained directly from you, from others authorized to provide the information, from activity on the Site, and from other parties with whom we work, such as service providers, business partners, advertisers, advertising technology providers, and advertising servers.
We use this information for carefully considered purposes which also benefit our customers and which include some or all of the following:
- to provide and facilitate our services and products
- to operate our services, products, and systems properly
- to communicate with you
- to help MTRX improve, upgrade, or enhance our services and products and develop new services and products
- to provide support for our services and products,
- to maintain the quality and safety of products and services, and for internal quality control purpose including debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- to monitor to detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and hold those responsible for that activity
MTRX or a designated service provider may also take photographs and video at MTRX offices and premises worldwide for security and other internal purposes.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
MTRX will not sell, lease, or rent your individual-level information to a third party for research purposes without your explicit consent.
MTRX may disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process, subject to MTRX’s Law Enforcement Data Request Statement; (b) protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of MTRX or others; (c) monitor compliance with and enforce any terms of service on this Site; (d) provide our services and products (including allowing a purchaser of MTRX or a MTRX division to continue to serve you); (e) perform other activities related to such services and products, including billing and collection; (f) provide you with offers or promotions from MTRX; or (g) operate the systems that provide our services and products properly.
The collection, further use, and/or disclosure of your information by Third-Party Providers or by other third parties is not the responsibility of MTRX. Rather, such collection, use, and/or disclosure is governed by the third parties’ privacy policies.
Accuracy, Security, And Retention Of Your Personal Information
Any personal information you provide to MTRX is kept on secure servers. MTRX uses security measures appropriate to the provision of the relevant product or service, such as reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures (a) to safeguard personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification; and (b) to ensure the integrity of the personal information. To help us protect your privacy, you should maintain the secrecy of the logon ID and password you may have set up in connection with your participation in this Site’s services. Personal information is retained for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected, including legitimate business reasons, and/or legal and regulatory requirements.
Rights With Respect To Your Personal Information
Please note that it may take some time to process your request, consistent with applicable law.
Your California Privacy Rights
- certain information about our collection, use, sale, or disclosure of your personal information
- deletion of your personal information collected or maintained by us
- to opt-out of the sale of your personal information
You also have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these rights.
To exercise a right related to your personal information, please contact us by clicking here.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by MTRX to its affiliates and/or third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please send an email with your first name, last name, mailing address, email address and telephone number to privacy@MTRX.io. Please include “California Privacy Rights” in the Subject line of your email.
You may also make such a request by writing to us at:
Attn: Legal Department
22953 US Highway 41
Champion, MI 49814